"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned... so that we can have the life that is waiting for us!!!!"

Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Memories


Posselt Family Picking Out Our Christmas Tree


Taleigha, helping Mommy make Christmas Cookie Dough!
Haha!  Let's just say she was excited!
Of course there would be flour everywhere! :)
Such a BIG GIRL!
Awwww. My Little Sweetheart!
K*I*S*S*E*S
Oh, We had FUN!
Taelyn was Mommy's Little Helper too!
            
              Good Job Tae!
            
                   Awww, My Little LoveBug!




















                                                    



As you can see, I had a wonderful day with my little girls!
We had so much fun making the dough for our Christmas Cookies!  I can already tell this is going to be quite the Christmas Tradition at our house... The girls helping Mommy!  It was always the tradition for me with my Mom!  It was very much worth the "extra" mess in the kitchen today.  I can't wait until we actually get to bake the cookies, and then decorate!  Yay!  I have a feeling, the girls are going to love that part even more!! 

 

~Memories~



No comments:

Post a Comment