"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned... so that we can have the life that is waiting for us!!!!"

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tae Tae!

Taelyn Ryelle, my beautiful baby girl.  
(or Tae Tae as her big sister has affectionately named her!)



Tae Tae is just simply amazing.  There really isn't a better word to use other than amazing!  She really is my everything.  She is one of the sweetest, most caring and compassionate little ladies I have ever met in my life.  She is also so well mannered (okay, well most of the time!!!  Let's not forget that she IS two!!!  haha), saying please, thank you, I'm sorry... I especially like the "I sorry Mommy!  Tae Tae no mean to!" comment that she says so sweetly!  She loves wholeheartedly, and it shows in all that she does.  I think it's absolutely adorable how she can be miss "mother hen" to Tia.  She is so "in tune" to her big sister, and takes care of her in so many ways.  Granted, she also does the same thing to me (for example: if I have a fainting episode, Tae is definitely the first one to either run and "get help" if someone else is around, and if not, she is usually grabbing a pillow and blankie for me for when I wake back up!)  The other day, Tia was having a bit of an upset tummy, and Tae Tae went to her room, grabbed a pillow, brought it out for Tia to lay on (literally helping Tia to get her head on the pillow), covered her up with a blankie, and said, "It's okay Tia, Tae Tae here for you!  Tae Tae snuggle you!" and rubbed Tia's back, trying to comfort her!!!  That brought tears to my eyes (and actually, I have tears forming right now while I am writing this, thinking of that beautiful memory)!  Taelyn has such a sweet soul and I am so grateful for that!

She has just grown up so fast.  It's so hard to believe!!!  Some days, I literally do find myself staring at her, feeling like it was just yesterday that I was cuddling my baby in my arms while watching her sleep.  Now, she is running all over the place, talking a blue streak (actually having full blown conversations at this point), and stops me in my tracks with how extremely intelligent that she is.  She is counting and singing her alphabet!!  She knows so many of her letters and numbers by sight (actually she can seriously blow me away with how well she knows these things already)!  

Can I just tell you that this kid is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!!?!  Because she is!  Seriously - I wish I could have a video camera going 24/7 to capture of all the hilarity!  She keeps me laughing all the time (and she is especially good at being funny WHILE being sassy, which makes it so extremely difficult to keep a straight face!  ha!).  One of my favorite things that she does, that literally makes me smile so much, is when she sets up her little singing stage (a.k.a. A little toy stand up vacuum and a toy broom which she uses as her microphone and guitar), and sings her precious little heart out!!!  It is so funny when she really, REALLY gets into it because she throws her head back, mouth wide open, and sings as loud as she can!!!  I'm pretty sure we watch American Idol and The Voice too much!  Haha!  It's so great though!  I love it!

I really could ramble on and on about how much of a blessing that Tae Tae has been in my life.  There is just something about her that I can't explain... She is perfect, and I thank God for her. 

She is just.... SPECIAL!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful! Both of your girls are.

    ReplyDelete